The Irish Market will be located under a tent in the front parking lot of Durty Nellie's at 180 N. Smith Street next to the Palatine train station.
The Irish Market will be open from 8 am to 1pm
Don't forget to check the St. Patrick's Day Palatine Paint the Town Green schedule
- The Irish Market will be located under a tent in the front parking lot of Durty Nellie’s at 180 N. Smith Street next to the Palatine train station.
- When you arrive, a volunteer will direct you to your assigned 8’ space to set-up your table (tables are available for rent at $25 each). You must strictly adhere to the space provided. There are 14 vendors in the market this year.
- You will be assigned 2 chairs for your space – there is no need to bring chairs unless you will need more.
- When you arrive, you will need to unload your vehicle and move it to the parking garage behind Durty Nellie’s. There will be volunteers on hand to assist you.
- Durty Nellie’s will be open for breakfast (8 AM) and continue through lunch and dinner, and there are also numerous restaurants within walking distance.
- There will be musical entertainment for yours and the public’s enjoyment.
- There is NO rain date for the Irish Market.
- Note that the Irish Market is held in conjunction with a St. Pat’s Parade. The parade steps off at 11:00 AM and is expected to take one hour.
- There are a number of Irish activities in the downtown area that day, so much foot traffic is expected.
For further information, please email us or call 847-217-1845.
CristalMe Rhinestone Apparel
Downtown Palatine Business Association
Dr. Gerry Aylward, Chicagoland 4 Braces
Girl Scout Cookies by Troop 40404
Lavelle Law, Ltd
McLin Tours & Travel
Travel Information on Ireland
New You in Style
Real Life Art